"Life in Christ -- Good to the last drop!"

Thursday, February 25, 2010

When God Says No!

What do you do when God answers your prayer with "No"? Satan will tempt you to pout as you see greener grass on the other side of the fence, but don't believe him. God's perfect plan for your life will only be fulfilled as you learn to follow Him in obedience, including those times when He says, "No." "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11).

Father, thank You for answering prayer. I confess that only You know what's best for my life. Like a child, help me to trust You when You say "No" and to realize that it's always for my good. In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Boy, you stepped on my toes...I can be quite a pouter, sometimes. God is still working on me.
Hugs,
andrea