"Life in Christ -- Good to the last drop!"

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Biblical Humor

Visiting his grandparents, a small boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out. He picked it up and found that it was an old leaf that had been pressed flat between the pages.

"Mama, look what I found," he called out.

"What have you got there, dear?" his mother asked."

With astonishment in his voice, the boy answered, "I think it's Adam's underwear!"

ROFLOL!

3 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

I don't know why, but this just tickled me so! Maybe because it's something I think Kiddo would say! LOL

Just Be Real said...

Hee Hee. This put a smile on my face Laura. Thank you! :)

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hi, JBR! I'm glad you stopped by! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this one!

I'm so happy I could make you smile!
:> )