"Life in Christ -- Good to the last drop!"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

F.R.O.G.G.I.E.



When there is nothing left but God, that is when you find out that God is all you need!

Precious Heavenly Father,

Please bless all my loved ones and my friends in whatever it is that You know they
may be needing this day! And may their life be full of your peace,
prosperity, and power, as they seek to have a closer relationship with
you!

To God be the glory...........Amen.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you....came by and received a blessing...how awesome is that!

I have an update on amden on arise 2 write.
Hugs, andrea

MrBibleHead said...

I love this! I've heard F.R.O.G. (fully rely on God) but never froggie.( I like the grace in everything part) The pic is so cute. Hey thanks Laura for following my Mr. BibleHead blog. I checked out both of yours. Very nice... tell Goose Happy Birthday! :o)

Mc Allen said...

Thank you. and thank you so much for youer comment on my blog. i cried when I wrote it, and he cried when he read it! yes, hes been told her looks like Michael Keaton for yrs, I really dont see it, lol. I truly cant wait to get to know you guys better and love this blog!! xo LA