"Life in Christ -- Good to the last drop!"

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hi!


Hi, everyone! My name is Barbara. I am an ordained minister in
The Salvation Army living in the beautiful state of TX and I just LOVE IT here, even though it is H-O-T!!! Instead of doing a big long post about me, I thought I would start by just telling you 25 things about myself. Ready?

Here we go....

1. At 5'8 1/2" I am the shortest in my family.
All ranging in height up to 7"1", who is my younger brother, Chris.

2. I love to travel. Hawaii is my favorite destination, been there 3X's.

3. I absolutely LOVE malted milk balls.

4. I love road trips! But, I have to drive, I am not a good passenger.

5. I love Chinese food.

6. I hate peas and beans.

7. I am a mother of 3 grown children.

8. I have never broken a bone.

9. I have 7 brothers and sisters.

10. I am scared of heights. I can't go near the edge, I can feel the building move.

11. I have 3 brothers and I haven't talked to 2 of them in 4 years.

12. I don't care for steak. I prefer chicken and seafood.

13. I once cut a class in high school and felt so guilty that I had to go back and apologize to the teacher.

14. I don't like scary movies.

15. I love Disney World and anything Disney.

16. I have one amazing, wonderful, handsome, witty, precocious grandson, named Miles!
Whom I love very much.

17. My favorite color is blue.

18. All of my children are taller than me, 6', 6'2", and 6'8".

19. I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste of it!

20. I don't have any pets, because I don't want anymore children!

21. Love Houston, Hate Atlanta.

22. Have 2 beautiful daughters, and 1 handsome son! (who happens to be my favorite! Easy, since I only have 1 son!)

23. I love to sew, just don't have the time.

24. My daughters have a secret language, and I am starting to understand it.
SSSHHHHH!!!! Don't tell them! :)

25. I love to sing, but I am not a soloist!

God Bless,
Barbara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb :) im Renee in Tx :)

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hi, Renee! It's nice to meet you! Where in TX are you?