"Life in Christ -- Good to the last drop!"

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gettin' Crafty

I have been working on an embroidery machine carry bag for my friend, Gena. I just love the blue material with the little pink roses, however I'm not so sure G. is going to like it, but we'll see. If not, "Happy Birthday, to ME!" LOL

It should not be taking me this long to make this bag, but whenver I sit down to sew, I always seem to find something else that I would rather do instead that I think is much more important (like blogging! lol). I think maybe having put too much batting in between and it being really hard to stitch on my machine, just may have something to do with it. The frustration hits me before I even sit down at my desk. Cathy was nice enough to let me borrow her machine for a bit. She is on a mini-vacation in Florida visiting Dawn, so I really NEED to get this finished while she is gone so I can give her back her machine. Hmmm....so that gives me 4 more days until she returns......yeah, I think I can do it! :>)

Are any of you sewers (is that a word?), quilters, crafters, crocheters, lol? If so, please let us know what you are working on. I would LOVE to stop by for a visit and take a peek!

Blessings~
Laura

No comments: