"Life in Christ -- Good to the last drop!"

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's Been Awhile

As you can see, it's been awhile since I last posted here on "Coffee with God!" I was feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to keep more than one blog going so I had pretty much stopped posting on this one and our homeschool blog. I also felt convicted that I had been spending way to much time on the computer and needed to spend that time honoring God and my family.

Honestly, I had sort of put my blogs in the back of my mind until Kat over at "Art's Chili Pepper" asked me about it today. I have to say that I have missed this blog and decided to re-open it. Whether or not it will be a daily thing, remains to be seen, but I am certainly going to try, but please forgive me if it's not.

I pray God's abundant blessings upon you and your family in the new year to come!

In His service~
Link

No comments: