"Life in Christ -- Good to the last drop!"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A New Beginning

In the midst of your busy day, there's nothing like taking a break for a hot cup of "Coffee with God!" I pray you will find things of interest to you here, as well as encouragement, but above all, I hope that you will seek to have a deeper, more intimate relationship with our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ!

I challenge you to turn to God for daily direction, and experience His presence and peace throughout your day. Make the most of your working hours, but when you have a quiet moment, sit down and relax for some "Coffee with God!"

When I originally opened this blog, it was to be a place where my three sisters I could go and share our faith, life stories, crafts, recipes, pictures, or just whatever was on our minds. However, due to their busy lives, some health issues, and their very hectic schedules, they have not been able to share in this blogging adventure with me. The time is amazing though, because I had been wondering where God wanted this blog to go, but now I have the answer! So, as of today, "Four Sisters Of Faith" will now be known as "Coffee with God!" I hope you will join me in this new change and stop by often for a visit.


5 comments:

Melanie said...

Looking forward to it!

Just Be Real said...

Laura, very nice. Amen!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I thought now If Im wrong so is the dictionary, Coffeee is really spelled COFFEE
bahahahaha

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Renee, your sense of humor is one of the things I love best about you! :>)

Thank you for all of your help getting "Coffee with God" up and looking good!

Blessings, my friend~

Cathy said...

May God bless you in your new adventure! I don't drink coffee, but I'll come spend time with you and the Lord, my friend.