THANK YOU, DEE! :> )
* * * * * * * *
A new pastor was visiting in the home of his parishioners. At one house is seemed obvious that someone was at home but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. He took out a business card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back and stuck it in the door. When the offering was processed the following Sunday - he found the card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10".
Reaching for his Bible the pastor broke up in laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked."
Remember - "A cheerful heart is good medicine" (Proverbs 17:22).







1 comment:
That is soooooo funny Laura! I love it!
Post a Comment